Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Week In The Life of Sara: Wednesday

 Wednesday started early: like 6:30 am early. I had to take my roommate Colette to the airport.


 Oh, the Provo airport makes me laugh! I want to fly out of it one day. It's adorable.
Then I got to drive her car home. I don't often find myself behind the wheel, as I'm usually behind the handlebars of my scooter.
 We have a Y on our mountain! Cool, right?
7:00 am - Headed to Macey's for some food and such.
 Found a new flavor of oatmeal. I love chai, so I had to get it.
ALL the food storage! I can always be sure I live in Utah when I see this aisle.
I often feel like this behind the wheel. (Don't worry, Colette, I took this stopped at a light)
8:30ish am - I made some breakfast pasta.


 10:00 am -At work! Whoops!
 2:00 pm - Weekly Sunflower Market grocery trip with co-worker

 7:00 pm - After an extra-long day at work (Wednesday's I have to stay late for a conference call), it's time for D&D!
 11:00 pm - Watched Doctor Who: The End of Time and cried like a baby.
 12:30 am - Updated my daily journal cards. A line a day for however many years I can fit.

I am already dying from roller derby yesterday. If I'm this sore after a wimpy practice, I'm in for quite a ride, methinks. But just thinking about how awesomely fit I'll be soon makes it all worth it.

Work was super crazy hectic today and it will be the same tomorrow. I'm leaving Friday to go home for a wedding, so I have to wrap everything up before I do!

I tried to take more photos today, and I feel like I was successful at least a bit. I'm enjoying this project a lot!


1 comment:

Colette said...

It was really funny coming back to my car and not being able to get in because you had moved the seat so far forward. :-)