Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Week In The Life of Sara: Saturday

Today was an all-phone-photo day, for better or for worse.

10:00 am - We met the grandparents at Pala for brunch.





3:00 pm - I hit the park for Sophia's wedding.





7:00 pm - We had a mini-birthday party for me.


I got a Zojirushi rice cooker!!!! :)


Seeing my puppies is always a highlight of going home.




Red Velvet with cream cheese and whipped cream frosting and VeggieTales toppers.



I had to take a nap today, because I was just so exhausted after brunch. I HATE taking naps. They make me feel like a worthless human being. I could be awake doing things! I only allow myself when traveling, usually (airplanes, cars). But I just had to today. I guess the 4:30 wake up caught up with me, haha.

The wedding was okay. I forget how short they really are. It was good to see everyone, though, and it was sweet. The sweetest part was that they got their favorite local band to play at the reception, and we had a dance party. 

I will be going to a few more weddings this summer, I think. They are giving me good ideas for planning the most optimum of awesome for my own, whenever the heck that might be.

No comments: