Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Week In The Life of Sara: Thursday

I didn't take many pictures today, because it was crazy busy and hectic.

I woke up late. At 10:00 am. I'm supposed to be at work at 10:00 am. I made it in by 10:15 or so, but I felt pretty blah.


I ate a lot of food.




5:00 pm - Left work early and the weather had turned bad.


Picked up my rental car - I'm making the trek home to California this weekend.


These flowers live in my complex. For some reason they remind me of childhood.


7:00 pm - resituated my derby gear into a new back and set off for Spanish Fork


10:00 pm - after two hours of arduous training.


Work was frustrating today because I had to finish things off for the week a day early, since I have tomorrow off. People are frustrating to me when they can't read information and figure things out for themselves. 

I enjoy being busy, but I don't like to run run run between everything all day long.

No comments: