Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Week In The Life of Sara: Sunday

7:00 am - Dad and I were on the road for Utah


Stopped for gas in Vegas in the afternoon




And were close to home by the evening. 


We listened to a bulk of my CDs on the ride. Hopefully Dad doesn't think I'm too bad of a person.


7:30 pm - home! Welcome to my apartment.




I still have to unpack. There's not much, but I'm sure it'll take me some days.


 I came home to find that Julie had made a paper chain until the end of her school year. We're big on paper chains around here.


I deposited my new spearmint plant (another wonderful gift from the parental units) on the porch with my soon-to-be seedlings. 


And that's it, I guess! The week is now over. I feel bad I didn't finish very strong, but I was pretty wiped out by the end of things. I hope my readers have enjoyed a look at my life, and perhaps I'll get around to making a book or something soon. I'm sure I'll appreciate this down the road.


No comments: