Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Week In the Life of Sara: Tuesday

Day 2! Alright! It was actually pretty eventful.

8:30 am - Good morning from my new spring bed. I took the flannel sheets off yesterday, and replaced them with jersey.


And good morning to my Vibrams! They need to be washed...


9:00 am - I worked on my to-do list for a bit, adding and checking off.


10:00 am - I got the last ramune gummy at work. Score!


I have to drink my tea from a cup with a lid, as I have a terrible history of spilling it.


Today I am obsessed with "What You Know" by Two Door Cinema Club and "Does Your Cat Have A Mustache?" by The Format


2:00 pm - A Target trip on lunch break yielded wonderful finds.




3:00 pm - My smoothie was sour. 


6:15 pm. Home from work, but anxiously awaiting roller derby tryouts. Pinkie Pie helped.


7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - This is The Hive, where the Happy Valley Derby Darlins practice and hold some bouts. And where the fearsome tryouts were held.


And tryouts were successful! I'm all set to train for the next 12 weeks!


9:30 pm - Dinner and reading.


A celebratory panda cookie. I did good today.


Pinkie Pie really did help me through my jitters. Is it weird of me to say that about a cartoon character? I suppose I don't care either way, I'm just glad for her no fear song.

Tryouts were intense. But doable. I know I will be feeling it tomorrow, but for now, I feel capable. The immense amount of support on facebook tonight alone has been great. Everyone is super excited for me! Now to survive fresh meat training...

I decided to throw myself a wonderful birthday party next week, inspired by Pinkie Pie's vision of the Grand Galloping Gala. I want to make a photo booth with crepe paper, we'll have sarsparilla and sun beams and sundaes and sugar cubes. We can play pin the tail on the pony and watch the best Pinkie Pie episodes of Season 1, since they're all on Netflix now. Pinkie Pie's birthday is on the 3rd, and mine is on the 4th, so it's only fair that I share a bit with her. :) Oh, and I want to rent out the skating rink as well. We'll see how that goes.

I'm feeling good about the project still. Here is my analysis: I want to take more photos throughout the day. I will work on this tomorrow. 

Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MLP is the best. I watch it whenever I get stressed, and it makes all of the bad feelings just melt away! Pinkie Pie is my husband's favorite....don't tell.