Saturday, June 4, 2011

Miscellany

Thrice weekly blog post 3 of 15 (one week down, just 4 more to go)

I had a fun time this morning with friends doing something I never thought I would do: role-playing. But it was quite fun. I think it will get even better as I actually understand what's going on.

I have this odd sense of failure these days. But that is just a statement. This is not a pity post.

I'm currently listening to Hanson's Middle of Nowhere. Oh, the elementary school memories. Middle of Nowhere is the first album I ever bought.

Oh, and it's been one year today since I started my 101 Project. Huh. Expect a detailed update soon.

Welp, that was productive.

I'm out.

2 comments:

Chet said...

I think role-playing fits you! D&D?

Sara P said...

Naw, it's called Spycraft. Secret agents and missions and things. Pretty sweet!