Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A post before midnight

Thrice weekly blog post 4 of 15

Today I went climbing outside for the first time. It was frightening. Mostly because we climbed up the side to set the rope and the first thing we did on the rope was to rappel down the face. Oh my. The hardest part was just leaning back and letting the rope take your weight. After that it got easier, and I actually did pretty well on the climb. Though climbing outside and at the gym are completely different, I'm feeling good.

Oh, and my hair is officially blue. Well, more like bluish-green. 4 people have said it makes them think of mermaids. Though I don't know what mermaids they're thinking of. The only mermaids I know have long red hair. My hair is short. And blue.

I found out today I get a week off this month, so that's pretty exciting. I might go home. Or maybe I'll just chill here and make it project week. I have A LOT I want to do these days, and I feel like I'm not accomplishing much. It might be nice just to take a week and focus on me. We'll see, though.

So there you go. I'm working on more interesting posts, I promise.

1 comment:

The Girl With Big Hopes and Dreams said...

Sara...I am slightly disappointed in you! The mermaids in Harry Potter most definitely do NOT have long red hair! However, that is not what your hair reminds me of. Have you ever seen Hook? Well in that there is the blue haired mermaid, the green haired mermaid, the pink haired mermaid, etc. Anyways, your hair is kinda a cross between the blue and the green of those mermaids! By the way, I feel totally qualified to give you this education on Mermaids because I was quoted in the Daily Universe in an article about mermaids (although I didn't read it!)! Just kidding! You are amazing as always!