Thursday, June 2, 2011

#78, Take Two

Trying this again. I need to blog thrice each week during one calendar month.
This will be post 1 of 15.

Now. My life has been interesting of late.

When you leave for a week and a half, a lot happens. I'm doing my best to catch up on everything, but man, it is difficult.

Jake broke his finger playing frisbee tonight. Whoops.

Colette and I went out for dinner and I bought sweet things at Borders. (Double Daring Book for Girls, anyone?)

I am thinking about going to a concert on Friday...? I'm not sure. I'm really not.

I'm not really sure about anything.

Except for this: I know that everything will be ok.

2 comments:

The Girl With Big Hopes and Dreams said...

I STILL haven't seen you!! This makes me oh so very very sad!! I guess I will see you tonight at the relief society activity!! Sara, you are freaking AMAZING!!!!

Rebecca S said...

Everything will be ok!