Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Busy busy busy!

We're starting Whole30 tomorrow!

Today I put away all the things we can't eat, and prepped all three meals for tomorrow. Whew!

Top three shelves: Whole30 friendly (notice how empty they are?), bottom two: all forbidden (crammed full)

Fridge is full of spaghetti squash with turkey tomato sauce, "protein salads", and spinach frittata
Also included: 5 dozen eggs, 2 whole chickens, 7 pounds of pork butt, 2.5 pounds of spinach

We're going to have to do so much prep. Yikes. I haven't even made a full meal plan yet, but we're going off what's in the book for the first week. I guess we'll play it by ear a little, but that's also stressing me out. I just know that how much we end up eating can be pretty variable, so I don't want to plan too many meals.

Speaking of playing it by ear, I know I promised you my one year revisions, but I'm going to leave those open, too. I think I'm in for big life changes this year with Hubster graduating and quitting my job, so I'd like to set myself up for success by having more options and not beating myself up if I change something late in the game.

I did send my first calligraphy birthday card today:

February is gonna be crazy!!