Wednesday, January 3, 2018

One Year Left

One year from today my list will be ending. Yikes.

I've gone through the list and decided to change #6. Send picture or video thank you notes for the duration of the list, since I've already failed this one. I sent the thank yous for one birthday and then I started feeling awkward about it by Christmas. Oh well! I still think it's a really good idea, just maybe not for every gift and maybe not for every gifter. I'll try to keep doing it on a selective basis.

I'm changing this one to Send calligraphy birthday cards to family and friends for one year, being this year, as it's the only year I have left. If you'd like to be included with a card, just let me know! I got all sorts of great calligraphy things for Christmas, and I don't want to lose my skills from class, so I think this will be a good way to keep it up. Bonus points for continuing in the spirit of the original goal. It also justifies continuing to purchase fancy calligraphy supplies. :)

I have a few more candidates for change, but I need to think on them a little more. December ended up way too busy for my liking, so I'll have everything finalized by the end of this month.

The good news is if I finish everything I'm on track for, even without changing things out, I'm set to complete 78 items. I did 75 on my last one, so that's already an improvement.

I'm excited to see where 2018 takes me. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Emily said...

78!! That's awesome! And I'm excited to see all the calligraphy stuff you got! We'll have to do another calligraphy night!!