Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Updates? Updates!

They announced the nominees for the Best Animated Picture for this year. The bad news is I have to watch The Boss Baby. And Ferdinand. Yeesh. I also get to watch Loving Vincent and The Breadwinner, so that's okay. I've already seen Coco, so 1 down, 4 to go!

I've also been researching Whole30 foods and I found the blog Nom Nom Paleo and some others that have Whole30 recipes. I've also found shopping lists for a few stores, so I'm hoping getting a bit of convenience food will help things, too. This week I'm going to go up to Trader Joe's and load up.

I've been trying to get a few extra recipes in this month before we start eating whole foods: I've made 2 panna cottas (mugicha for the win) and 2 international recipes (chimichurri and plov - delish). I'll also have 2 Cooking with Dog recipes done by the end of the month.

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with everything, but I've just got to make good plans and get things done. Getting things done!


No comments: