Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Making cards and eating healths

I made a cute card with the help of a friend in our ward (still need to calligraph it):
It will be for my niece when her birthday rolls around (lots of boring grown-ups before then).

You can see the aftermath of meal planning behind it. I don't think I'll get too much done this month with all the time I'm spending on food, hahaha. But Whole30 is going well, I think? Fast food french fries aren't allowed, but I can make baked homemade fries! So things got better when that happened. The food is mostly really delicious, it's just so much work. But one week down! My new friend is Michele Tam of nomnompaleo.com. Paleo is really similar to Whole30 eating, but they allow natural sweeteners - not too big of an adjustment, though, and her recipes are delish.

I did finish reading Henry VI, Part 2. And I watched The Boss Baby. Bleeeeeeehhhhhh. I can't believe it was nominated. I'm so mad at the Academy. Lego Batman was robbed. I'm also listening to a new podcast everyday for my 30 day project this month. Super great so far! We'll also be starting International Cinema date nights back up with a double feature this coming weekend. 

Okay, did I say I wouldn't get much stuff done this month? I lied. I'm always busy. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm glad Whole30 is going well so far! And that card is super cute! Can't wait to see it with some calligraphy! :D