Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Utah List Items

We might be leaving Utah, and it's really setting in. Nothing final yet, but I've made a list of 101 List things that will need to be completed before we go:

11. Ride the Heber Valley Railroad
65. Add pictures to our map for all western states (New Mexico!)
85. Go to the Penguin Encounter at the Living Planet Aquarium
90. Attend a Utah Old Time Fiddlers Association meeting
93. Try every available flavor of Red Button ice cream

There are a few more that would be easier to do here, but these are the only ones we couldn't do if we moved. I'm glad I've done a lot of the Utah-centric ones already. 

We'll have lots to do besides this (eating at all my favorite restaurants, seeing all my favorite friends like everyday before we go, Grassroots Shakespeare's summer tour), so we've gotta get working. Hopefully we'll get an official job offer soon and we can officially decide what we're gonna do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Noooooooooo! I mean, good for you. I saw that Garrett graduated and that's awesome. I hope he gets a good job.

We were planning to come through there soon and it'll be disappointing if we don't get to see you guys while we're there but if you're moving on to better things, I'll be happy for you.