Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Complete: 98. Listen to 100+ episodes of This American Life

I finally finished another one, wooooo!!

I love This American Life so much, and I've learned so much from listening to so many new episodes!

I love their takes on current events - they put human faces on things that are happening. Their stories are funny and meaningful and sometimes sad, but always so so good.

I am especially grateful to them for helping me navigate the presidential election. I didn't vote for 45, but they helped me develop empathy for those who did.

I should have kept better track of the episodes I liked and the ones I didn't, but I didn't - I liked most of them to be honest. And if I didn't particularly care for the subject, I still learned something.

Their website has a bunch of recommended episodes, so check it out if you want to start listening!

No comments: