Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Complete: 58. Have yearly family portraits taken + 67. Build a fancy cake for someone

30 items done!!! Just in time for my 30th birthday, and I didn't even plan it that way. I should have - that would have been a good goal!

We got family pictures taken twice and then we just had family take our picture at GRADUATION!!! I figured our family hasn't changed enough to justify paying someone again, haha.



And then I made a great cake, also for GRADUATION!!!


Hubster's family literally applauded when I cut into into it and pulled out blue cake. It was great.

We're so excited to be done with this chapter of our lives. Time to have real lives and no more homework!!!





2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for cute pictures! Yay for an awesome cake! And YAY for graduation!! :D

Also, that's really cool you got 30 done by your 30th birthday. Good job!!

Colette said...

Lovely pictures and awesome cake!