Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Easter!

We visited my family in California, and were able to see The Oh Hellos while we were there - one of hubster's favorite bands. 

We did do some stereotypical Easter things. I bought myself some new dresses (#64):


My sister-in-law is closing her Lularoe business so I got these for wholesale prices. They were still fairly expensive, but so cute (and have pockets!!)! I might try DI or sale racks for the other 3 dresses.

We also bought candy on sale after Easter - peeps for #99 (gotta plan that diorama!) and Reese's eggs for when we're done with this diet, hahaha. I forgot to warn my family that we're eating crazy and I think they were adequately appalled. My stepmom's cooking is full of delicious things like butter and cream, and she had trays of sweet rolls that we couldn't eat either. I'm so ready to be done! We're really close, though. Just soy and gluten and we're done. Good food awaits!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those dresses are cute!! Very "Sara" :) If you don't mind shopping online, you should check out groopdealz for dresses! I got one that was around $15 and it's cute, comfy, and long!