Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Good Eats

So we finally graduated to a real TV and now it's so much easier to watch things we only have on our computers! We've celebrated by watching like 7 episodes of Good Eats (item #3). I have plans to make cottage cheese, koolickles, and marshmallows soon!

We also finished Series 3 of the Great British Bake Off, which isn't super related to my list, but does provide baking inspiration! 

We're on Cake for my Year of Bakes, and I decided to make Mary Berry's own Victoria Sandwich cake. I think it turned out okay enough, but I don't know if Paul and Mary would have said it was a good bake. 


Personally, the cake was a bit too sweet for me, but I'm glad I've made it! Other cake plans include cheesecake, roll cake, and a funfetti layer cake. Woooooo cakes!

No comments: