Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cake, Movies, and a Glimmer of Hope!

This week I baked the cutest cake in the world, as evidenced by the 98 likes on Facebook:
As part of our no spending months, Hubster and I have been going to International Cinema. We've seen 8 films there so far -- 2 of which have been documentaries, and the other 6 were foreign films, so they've counted for 2 of my goals! 

At International Cinema they're doing a frequent fan card this semester, and you get a t-shirt for watching 10 movies! We're pretty much there! We'll see numbers 9 and 10 this week, and then probably still see a few more, because there are still more that look good. 

Good news: Julie tells me that when you donate blood they mail you a donor card later, so I may still have hope to find out my blood type without any extra work. Fingers crossed! 

No comments: