Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dang it!!

I forgot again. I was doing so well, too!

In my defense, I had a pretty traumatizing yesterday. After work, before hubster got home I was getting my Pokemon Go daily bonus when a Mareep showed up. We haven't caught her yet and she is super cute. See?


So I ran back to see if hubster had gotten home because he hecka needs a Mareep, too. As I was running, my right leg just kind of gave out, and I biffed it on the concrete. I scraped one knee pretty badly and bruised the other. Trying to catch my fall, I bruised my hands as well.

So I hope you'll forgive me for forgetting. I added 10 forget/miss days into this goal as this is my third, I think, so I'm still okay according to the list. :)

1 comment:

Colette said...

I was wondering if you were ok when I didn't see a post yesterday. Hopefully you heal quickly!