Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Getting things done

It's been a busy week otherwise, but I managed to do a few things. I've started cooking Meatless Mondays and will continue for 3 months, I started my grown-up coloring book (this will take forever!), and I read a couple Newberys. I'm really close on those, but I can't finish until 2018's winner is announced. At least I've done all the groundwork! We also saw a new play: Antony and Cleopatra by Grassroots Shakespeare. These guys are amazing.

Something I've been putting off is adding more pictures to our map. I got this for Garrett for our first anniversary (it's paper!) and I needed to add Washington and Wyoming from our trips last year. Now I have! The goal (#65) is to add pictures for all western states, so now we just need Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. We've got that west coast wiped out.




2 comments:

Hamlie said...

Awesome! I've always thought those maps are cool!

Colette said...

I love that sort of maps! I think I want one once I grow up a bit more. :-)