Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Announcing 101 List Night

So I decided to quit volunteering at the local library (something I started doing for my second 101 list). I gave them 3 hours a week for almost 9 months, so I don't feel too bad. I was starting to get a little burnt out, and I felt like I could use that one evening a week a little better.

What I've decided to do now is make Wednesday nights 101 List night! I'll keep working on things throughout the week, of course, but I think I'll plan bigger projects for that night.

Hopefully, this will help me blog every week better, too. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Love the idea of a 101 list night. :-)

Emily said...

This is such a good idea! I should follow your lead and pick a night to work on my list.
I love reading about your progress! It makes me want to get going on my list again. The blogging stuff is hard, but I believe in you :)