Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New smashed pennies!

I went to Spokane and Coeur d'Alene with my wonderful former roommate this weekend. We both love smashed pennies, so I made sure to look up where we could find them on the trip.

I ended up getting 2 - I'm well on my way to having 10 new ones by the end of the list.

The first is of the world's largest Radio Flyer we saw in Riverfront Park in Spokane (sadly there was no garbage goat penny). The second, pictured twice as it's double-sided, is of Tremors, a roller coaster at Silverwood amusement park. I do like a good double-sided penny. It saves you from having to get more than one if you want the location or a logo.



Wooo pennies!

1 comment:

Colette said...

That's me! I'm the wonderful former roommate! :-)

Thanks for going on the trip with me. It was wonderful. And yay for smashed pennies!