Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Items in Progress

So I realized this week that I've kind of doomed myself to a lot of work with delayed payoff. Only about a third of the items on my list that can be checked off in one sitting, as it were. The rest have multiple steps or time required, so it'll take me a while to finish most of them. Just so I can stop feeling bad about not finishing something yet, I present to you, the items I have started:

2. Read all of the Yakitate!! Japan manga in Japanese
3. Watch 50+ episodes of Good Eats and cook 25+ corresponding recipes
4. See 10+ new plays live
5. Make 10+ recipes from Cooking With Dog
6. Send picture or video thank you notes for the duration of the list
9. For every feature film I watch during the list, watch a documentary
15. Culling of the cookbooks
16. Finish a grown-up coloring book
24. Read a Newbery Award or Honor book for each year since I was born
29. Watch all Studio Ghibli movies in chronological order
33. Cook Meatless Mondays for 3 months
35. go to 10+ new Provorem restaurants
37. Try 10+ new Indian dishes
42. Find the best waffle recipe
43. Read a biography of each President of the church
52. Complete the Walk to Mordor challenge
54. Read/watch/listen to 30 min+ of Japanese media each week and keep vocabulary lists
60. Either read or get rid of the books I own but haven't read
65. Add pictures to our map for all western states
68. Have people over for dinner 10+ times
69. Cook a dish from 25+ different countries
82. blog updates weekly
86. Collect 10+ new smashed pennies and clean and organize my collection
88. Ponderize a scripture each week and handwrite that scripture each day
91. Beat Dinky Park
92. Catch up on Adventure Time
93. Try every available flavor of Red Button ice cream
94. Make 10+ new panna cotta recipes
96. Follow an apostle through their General Conferences
98. Listen to 100+ episodes of This American Life
101. Watch all of the Yakitate!! Japan anime with Garrett and re-create a bread from the show

That's a whopping 31 items, so it does make me feel a little better. I wish I had more completion news to share, but hopefully I'll actually finish something soon! I just need to cross something off that list! :)

No comments: