Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Complete: 73. Create a map of my heart + 89. Create pie charts made of pie + 100. Host a Miracle Berry party

Thanksgiving break gave me ample time and friend assistance to complete 3 goals!

First, my heat map. I don't know if I'm completely satisfied with it, but I love what I've come up with: 


I wanted to put some things in the scallops on the edges, too, but I didn't have enough short things. I may revisit this.

Next, as you may have seen on the FB, the pie chart of pies:





What a delicious mess we made. 

And finally, we had a miracle berry brunch after Friendsgiving:

Miracle berries make sour things taste sweet, so we assembled the sourest smorgasbord we could find. The best things were definitely the citrus - kumquats, lemons, and limes, especially, but it was so fun to try everything! They sell miracle berry tablets on Amazon - I definitely recommend it for a fun activity.

62 items done! 36 days left! Eek!

1 comment:

Colette said...

I love all three of these things. I want to make a heart map now. And the miracle berries intrigue me...