Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Complete: 53. Get a massage

So I actually had 4 done last week! But I forgot to blog about this one in all the excitement. Which is a good thing because I didn't get another one done this week. Happy accident!

I did get a lot done this week, though, and I realized I'm on track to get 82 things done!!! And that's even if I ignore the ones that have been staring at me, stressing me out. So I'm going to ignore them, and still get a new record. Heck. My substitutions have helped, so I'm just gonna lean into that, and I highly recommend it for you other 101ers.

Also I launched my survey for my pie pie chart, so if you haven't taken it already, please do!

Okay, so the massage. I've never had one before, and I've always wanted to give it a try. So I did! I think I've always been hesitant because I thought it would be awkward, and it kind of was? But also not too bad. It felt super nice and was pretty relaxing! I think I would do it again, but maybe only if I really felt like I needed one? The downside is they are pretty expensive.

But overall it was good! 57 items done!

No comments: