Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Complete: 39. Take an internet course (and BONUS ITEM!)

Hey guys! I'm doing it! I got one done for this week!

Creativebug had a free week of classes, so I took advantage of it for #39. I took Basic Line Drawing with Lisa Congdon, who is lovely. Her style is super cute and I loved her videos. Heck.

We learned to draw flowers, geometrics, then used those to decorate found photos and incorporated hand lettering in, as well. Here's some of my work!





I super enjoyed it. I think videos/classes are the best way for me to learn - it really helps me to have an example and then do it myself. I'm seriously considering a subscription to Creativebug for a little bit, too - there are a few more classes I'd like to take. Or maybe I'll just buy all of Lisa's classes individually. :)


Also, I did a thing: 


SURPRISE!

I've always wanted to shave my head, but never had the guts to commit to it by putting it on the list. But I think I deserve credit for it, hahaha. I'll leave it open for now, but this is going to replace one of my items by the end of things. We'll see what doesn't get done. Let me know if I'm super breaking the rules, but even if I am, I don't think I care.

Hope you're all having a lovely week!




No comments: