Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August plans!

Apologies for last week's not super informative post, hahaha. Blogging while traveling is kind of the worst.

So I am now officially retired. Or unemployed. I guess you can call it what you will, but I prefer to think of it as a very early retirement.

My 30-day project for August is making sure I have some fun everyday, hahaha. Maybe that's a cop out, but I really want to follow my whims instead of working too hard this month. I've had kind of a hard time adjusting to life here, so I think taking some time to enjoy myself will be beneficial. And we all know that I enjoy working on my list, so don't worry! I'm sure I'll still get things done.

Focus items:
reading: Yakitate manga (#2), Shakespeare (#14), church bios ((#43), shelf books (#60)
watching: Good Eats (#3), foreign films (#77)
cooking: Good Eats recipes (#3), international recipes (#69)
making: calligraphy cards - so many August birthdays! (#6), coloring book (#16), bottle cap magnets (#18)

I also have plans for a truly fun 5K (#56), and I might get a free trial for Skillshare or a similar site for my internet course (#39).

I also also have plans to play Stardew Valley, read books for fun, and watch lots of dumb TV. I can't wait.

No comments: