Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It's Valentimes!

Happy Valentimes!

I just wanted to take today to say thanks and give my love to all of you (totally not because I don't have anything else to write about...). I'm grateful for encouragement and ideas and your comments here. You're all wonderful!

Big thanks to Hubster for endlessly supporting me in my silly goals. I'm not sure any regular old Hub would do Whole30 with their wives, or spend date night watching documentaries.

Speaking of Hubster, he said I made THE BEST Peruvian chicken and aji de gallina. I'm just glad I found an international recipe I could make on Whole30:


So thanks for reading and supporting! I'm grateful for craft nights and eating out and adventures. This Valentimes, I celebrate you!



1 comment:

Colette said...

That chicken looks amazing!