Wednesday, August 9, 2017

101 Focus Month

I feel like I've been slacking lately, so the 30 day project this month is putting at least 30 minutes of work into a 101 list item each day.

I have a commute now (bluh), but one really great thing about it is having dedicated time for reading. I do love that. I'm putting a dent in my bookshelf books (#60) and my Yakitate manga (#2).

We watched Tales from Earthsea (bluhhhh) and Ponyo, so only 5 more Ghibli movies to go (#29). I've also watched a few documentaries - Regency House Party (#9)! I need to stay up on the documentaries or I'll have to watch a ton in the last few months of the list.

I'm also making lots of plans! Items #12 and 13 will be completed in September, and I've done research for some others.

I think it's been good to center myself and re-focus. Doing things!

No comments: