Tuesday, April 5, 2016

101 Redux Results

Hi blogland! Long time no type, huh?

I finished my second 101 List on December 31, 2015 with a record-setting 75 items completed.

My reporting this time, though, was on my YouTube channel - I made a vlog for every item I completed - so I didn't post anything here. You can check out all the videos at this playlist: 101 List

I've waited a bit to start my next list and I'm feeling like that was a mistake. I quickly found myself starting to feel aimless. I wanted to wait, though, until I knew where I'd be living for the next few years, because, OH YEAH, I got married in the this gap, as well, and my husband was waiting for grad school decisions.

Now that we know we're staying around these parts for the next 2 years (woohoo!), I am ready to begin. Keep your peepers peeled for my new list, coming at you soon.


No comments: