Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week 1 Update

I love the energy I get when I start something new. I've gotten a lot done this week!

  • I read 4 Newbery Award and Honor books: Lincoln, A Photobiography (1988), Joyful Noise: Poems for Two Voices (1989), Shabanu: Daughter of the Wind (1990), and Maniac Magee (1991).
  • I walked 12 miles. What?
  • I started watching Your Lie In April for my Japanese language goal.
  • We had friends over for dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara, Za'atar crusted cauliflower, and Ginger Panna Cotta with Black Sesame Gelee. I'm not counting the panna cotta for my panna cotta goal because it didn't set right. I'mma try it again. But that's one dinner party down!
  • My first ponderizing scripture was 2 Chronicles 15:7: "Be ye strong therefore and let not your hands be weak: for you work shall be rewarded." I feel like writing it everyday is helping to internalize it.
  • Garrett and I started watching Adventure Time season 3. 
  • I decided on Uchtdorf to follow through his General Conferences, and I've read his first three talks. 
  • I listened to three episodes of This American Life: My Damn Mind, What I Did for Love, and Accidental Documentaries.
Woooooo 101 List! It's nice to have goals to work towards again. 

No comments: