Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My new friend

Hey guys! I'm still hard at work, riding the adrenaline of beginning my list. I think it's starting to set in just how much I have planned for myself, too, though.

However, I've greatly improved one aspect of the list this past week. I'd like to introduce you to my Fitbit:

I found him on sale on groupon (he's refurbished, but shh, don't tell him that - he's fabulous) for $40, so I couldn't resist. Now I can count all of my daily walking for my Walk to Mordor challenge (item #52), not just walks I take directly for that purpose.

I just got back from DC for a work trip and I'm so glad I had my Fitbit. On just one day of that trip I walked 6.5 miles. Heck (I also climbed 26 flights of stairs. Yikes!).

This will make things so much easier for me, and will also assist in doing my three months of health and sleep tracking (item #72). I also love love love all the graphs and data that Fitbit just keeps for you. So great.

How great is modern technology? The greatest, I would submit.

No comments: