Friday, May 6, 2011

Thrice weekly blog post 3 of 12

I dreamt that I dyed my hair blue, but then I realized I wasn't allowed to dye it yet. So I bleached it. Some adult was standing by disapprovingly, threatening to disown me or something.

Can I tell you how much I love Costco? It's a lot.
I now have extremely large quantities of:
  • baby carrots
  • snow peas
  • frozen shrimp
  • V8 juice
  • broccolis
  • green grapes
  • aaaaaaand ginger lemon creme cookies
Can you tell that I'm scrounging for blog material? It's hard to think of something interesting thrice a week. If you want me to blohg about something, leave it in the comments! Otherwise you'll have to live with mundane things like what I bought at Costco. Hah!

Peace out.

2 comments:

Parker said...

Hmmmm..... I think you should tell the blorg world about your plans for awesomeness over the summer. All kinds of awesomeness. :)

Mariah :) said...

You could tell us stories about your past life. Like, your high school friends, or the P party we had on our floor in DT. You know, cool things like that. :-)