Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thrice weekly blog post 2 of 12

Happy birthday to me!
I am now officially 23.

I have 111 birthday posts on my facebook wall as of now, and I've gotten lots of texts and calls. :)

Here is what I walked out of my door to (which I later learned was thanks to Jake):


I might have littered a bit when the balloons fell off on my way to work...

I got a blog shoutout (Porsche, you are a dear).
My boss bought Magleby's cake and got me a gift certificate to buy blue hair dye. In case you didn't catch that, my boss is paying for me to dye my hair bright blue (I can do it in June when I'm done with recruiting seminars :D ).
I got free dinner at E Cafe and enjoyed an evening at Provo Beach Resort with a few friends.
I'm planning an epic party for next weekend and lots have already RSVP'd.

Thank you everyone for a great birthday!

I am loved. :)

1 comment: