Monday, May 16, 2011

It's okay, just try again

Welp, I definitely failed now. I'mma blame Blogger being down for that one. And this just means I get to try again next month! Exciting.

I played some penultimate frisbee tonight, and it was great. I also flew a kite really high. I miss the beach, though - it's my favorite place to fly kites.

Tomorrow I will climb, go to work, and then I will watch the season finale of How I Met Your Mother. This is the first finale I'll actually see in real time, so I hope it's not too huge of a cliffhanger since I'll actually have to wait to see the resolution. Oh well, Dr. Mario will take my mind off of it, I'm sure.

In other news, I highly recommend egg creams. Super delicious, and I currently have all the ingredients, so if you're interested, come be my friend.

Alrighty, blarg world. It's been real.

P.S. vlogging. Opinions, please.

No comments: