Monday, May 2, 2011

Thrice weekly blog post 1 of 12

First things first, go watch this video. 7 seconds of your life VERY well spent.

Next order of business, a birthday shoutout to my main girl, Annelise. We've been best friends since we were 16, and I miss her dearly today (and everyday). I wish I could drive to Idaho and take her 10 lbs. of potato wedges. I guess this video will have to do. Also, Chris Brett.

Now, as you may have noticed from this post's title, I'm going to attempt to make May my blog thrice weekly month, but this may or may not be complicated by the fact that I'll be in Jamaica for one of those weeks. That's right, I'm going to Jamaica. For a week. For work. YES.
Anyway, I will accept all forms of encouragement.

I'm off to DI!

1 comment:

Annelise said...

LOL! Thanks for the video! LOL!
Really I laughed out loud... I'm not just writing it to write it.
CHRIS BRETT! :-D
So umm... I miss you too! And thanks for the Birthday shout out! I guess that means I have to do the same for you in a couple days!
My day of birth celebrations were fantabulous... up until I started throwing up. So... I would say 10 pounds of potato wedges is incorrect cause it should be 23... but I think I would seriously die if I or even we ate 23 pounds of them. :-P
Oh and I really hate you! I don't wish you any luck for the fact that you're going to Jamaica! I wanna come too!!!!!!
You suck!
Lots of LOVE! :-D A-Hoy-Hoy! :-)