Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Complete: 45. Watch the nominees for Best Animated Picture for each year in the list

I really finished this one last week, but I saved it for this post because the past week has just been packing. Our truck is loaded and we leave for Washington tomorrow. Bittersweet!! We're sad to leave so many good friends, but excited for a new adventure.

So I really hate to tell you there's a film worse than Boss Baby, but there is: Ferdinand. Yikes. I'm so sad that's the one I had to end on because the others for this year were amazing. Dang DVD release dates.

My very favorites were: The Breadwinner, Loving Vincent, Coco, Kubo and the Two Strings, Zootopia, and Moana. Don't make me rank them.

I'm going to keep up with the nominees, but probably only to make sure I see the underrated ones. If Boss Baby 2 gets nominated, I will die.

Goodbye Utah!!!

1 comment:

Colette said...

So sad you've left us! Going to miss you a lot.