Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I ran a mile!

And it wasn't as terrible as I remember running being! A mile's not quite a 5k, but I'm feeling more prepared and Colette said we can take it easy. :)

We also finished season 1 of My Hero Academia. Heck, Emily. Thanks for the recommendation!

I also made some more birthday cards:

They're both the same because they're both born on St. Patrick's Day. They don't know each other, so don't tell them I wasn't original!

We're still doing Whole30? I want to give it a good chance to make my health better if it's going to, so I've been really hesitant to put things back in. I did make some Whole30 friendly baba ghanoush (because it's always whole30 friendly) for my international recipe goal!

I read Richard III - just one more to finish the British histories and then just 23 more works to read, hahahhahah. 

Oh man, I still have lots to do.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you liked My Hero Acadamia! I can't wait to talk to you about it! You'll have to watch Season 2 soon, season 3 comes out next month! :)

And good job on running a mile and doing cards and reading! You can do the lots to do! I believe in you! (that rhymed!) :D