Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Complete: 72: Track health and sleep for 3 months

One more down!

But first another shoutout to Pokemon Go. Heck, this app will get me to Mordor early, I'm so sure! They did a Halloween event and there were more Pokemon out and and more rewards for walking. You have a buddy Pokemon that walks with you and every 1 km, 3 km, or 5 km, depending on the Pokemon, you get a candy. These candies are what you use to evolve the Pokemon. For the Halloween event, these distances were quartered. I only had to walk. .75 km to get a candy for a usual 3 km Pokemon. Anyway, I ended up getting 48 candies this past week for Grimer and I'm going to evolve him into a Muk! I walked so much!

Now back to business.

I've been tracking my health for item 72, and I've already mentioned that data led to a diagnosis. I really feel like I'm taking charge of my health and I'm feeling a lot better these days. I tracked my food, my symptoms (if any), my activity, and my sleep. It's been a great help to have my Fitbit to track activity and sleep without much effort.

It's been three months, so I'm crossing the item off, but I still feel like I have a ways to go. I might keep a few notes still, but maybe not so hardcore. Wooooo gettin' healthy!


1 comment:

Colette said...

Nice job! I think this would be a good thing for me to do. And I want details about your health stuff sometime.