Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gratitude

It's been a tough week.

Since November 1st, I've been doing my 3 month gratitude journal (#30), and it honestly couldn't be at a better time. There's a lot of negativity, so now I feel that it's even more important to focus on the good things. I've been writing three things everyday.

Here's today's:
1. I'm grateful we live in a country where we have the right to vote and select our leaders, even if the outcome isn't what I personally wanted.
2. I'm grateful for the many empathetic posts I've seen on Facebook today. We are mourning with those that mourn.
3. I believe deep down that all people are good, and I'm grateful I can feel at least a tiny bit optimistic today.

1 comment:

Colette said...

...It really is a good time for gratitude. These are great things for me to remember and be grateful for, as well. Thank you for sharing and for mourning with those that mourn as so many hearts are hurting.