Thursday, May 19, 2016

I already messed up.

I had every intention of posting yesterday, the last day of week 6 of my list. And as per item 82 of my list, blogging once for each week of my list is what's required.

But I forgot.

Technically, I've already failed on item 82.

However, if I've learned anything while doing these lists, it's that you have to help yourself succeed sometimes. Maybe you weren't able to complete a goal up to your original imagined standards, but completing it at all is more than you would have done without the goal.

You also can't be too lenient, because then what's the point of the list at all? But it's important to give yourself breaks.

So for now, I'm calling it good as long as I blog twice in week 7. You gotta be nice to yourself.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Way to keep pressing forward. :-)