Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Complete: 69. Cook a dish from 25+ different countries

This one has been a long time coming! I cooked my first international dish in May 2016, and my last dish yesterday. If I was a better blogger, I would post recipes for every dish, but I don't know if I've got all that effort in me today. At least I got pictures up. If you want any recipes, let me know (they're also totally on my pinterest for the most part)! I'll definitely be making a lot of these again.

1. Cayman Island - cornbread
2. England - cucumber sandwiches
3. Spain - tortilla
4. Chile - completos, ensalada chilena, alfajores:

5. France - crepes
6. China - char sui bao:

7. Tunisia - shakshuka:


8. Germany - schnicken nudel:

9. Brazil - moqueca baiana:

10. Argentina - chimichurri
11. Uzbekistan - plov
12. Peru - roasted chicken with aji verde:

13. Lebanon - baba ghanoush:

14. Ghana - Jollof-spiced chicken with plantains:

15. Jamaica - beef stew:

16. Thailand - basil beef:

17. Korea - bibimbap:

18. Denmark - risalamande:

19. Greece - cucumber salad:

20. Afghanistan - pulau, lawang, furni:


21. Armenia - jajik, lahmahjoon:

22. Holland - stamppot:

23. El Salvador - pupusas:

24. Puerto Rico - pastelon:


25. Beirut - rice flour cookies with rose and cardamom:








1 comment:

Emily said...

Impressive!! A lot of these look super yummy! Did you have a favorite? And I love the shooting star ;)