Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Complete: 94. Make 10+ new panna cotta recipes

Another one bites the dust!

1. Melon Tea panna cotta
2. Cinnamon panna cotta
3. Pumpkin panna cotta
4. Nutella panna cotta
5. Blackberry/blueberry panna cottas (which were mostly failures, but I tried so many times I'm counting it, dang it)
6. Mugicha (barley tea) panna cotta
7. Rosewater panna cotta
8. Almond panna cotta with cherry sauce

I finished out my panna cottas with the fanciest ones I've ever attempted (and thus the most photogenic):

9. Star-shaped furni (rosewater, cardamom, and pistachio) pannna cotta

10. Cereal milk panna cotta with mashed avocado and crispy cornflake topping (from Momofuku Milk Bar)

Panna cotta is pretty much my favorite dessert ever. If you've never made it, I really recommend trying, because it's also one of the easiest desserts to make. I recommend this recipe. What a great use of cream and gelatin.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cereal milk panna cotta?! That sounds so interesting! Was it good? Hooray for cream and gelatin! :D

I'm planning to try a coconut milk panna cotta soon, I'll have to let you know how it goes!

Sara P said...

It was good! You steep corn flakes in the cream, then strain it and use that to make the panna cotta. It had a vaguely cereal taste and I liked it.
Let me know how the coconut milk one goes, for sure!!