Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Complete: 15. Culling of the cookbooks

I totally forgot to blog last week! Good thing I still have a few free passes left. Not many, though, so I've got to make it to the end now! Which is only like 6 months away. 176 days. What the what.

I think we've reached the part of the list where I start to call things good, even if they're not completed to the exacting standards I had in mind when I started.

So here we go! I went through my cookbooks and got rid of all the ones I was never going to use anyway. I did keep some I've never cooked from, but that's because I still have hopes to, or because they spark joy (thanks, KonMari). I reduced my collection by 36%, so I think I've accomplished what I set out to.

Here's what I'm left with:

Now to use the ones I've got left! 37 items down!

No comments: