Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Complete: 35. go to 10+ new Provorem restaurants

We finished #35 in style with the wonderful assistance of Colette and Julie. Thanks, ladies!

Lunch was doner kebab at Rimmel's, dinner was all the snacks at Fruta Crush, and dessert was at The Wash. Naturally, I 'grammed it all.

I'll rank the 10 restaurants below:
1. Oh Mai
2. Asa Ramen
3. Rimmel's
4. Fruta Crush
5. Jugueria Rodriguez
6. Brasa's
7. Asahi
8. The Wash
9. Pizza Studio (doesn't actually exist anymore...it was replaced by #1 Oh Mai)
10. Lucy's Brazilian Kitchen

Oh man, Oh Mai and Asa Ramen are amazing. SO glad they exist and so close by! Rimmel's was a delightful find, as well. Fruta Crush has caught my eye for a while, so I'm glad we've finally gone. They just serve Mexican snacks. My favorites were the tostiesquite, which is Mexican style corn over chips, and the spicy apple - an apple coated in tamarind candy, salt, and chili powder. Super yum. Though I was the only one of the four of us who really liked it. More for me!

Anyway, so glad I've done this goal, because I love eating out, and I love trying new places. Provorem really has a great food scene.




1 comment:

Colette said...

So glad I got to help you finish up this goal!