Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Health Challenge?

So Katelyn and I have started a health challenge???
 
I'm still kind of wondering what the heck I'm doing, but I also know it will be really good for me.

Things that will affect my list:
  • 7000 steps a day - that's about 3 miles. I'll hit Mordor much sooner than anticipated!
  • 25 grams or less of sugar per day - good thing my year of bakes is almost over!
We're also committing to 30 minutes of moderate exercise for 5 days a week, drinking lots of water, eating vegetarian one night a week, trying a new exercise monthly (me), and trying a new recipe monthly (Katelyn).

This week I baked pao de queijo and make Moqueca Baiano - a Brazilian fish stew.

We also saw the Women's Balcony at International Cinema and I loved it.

Still working on lots of things, so hopefully I'll have some completed goals to write about soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Pao de queijo! Also, I need to join you at International Cinema sometime.