Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Harry Potter plans!

Big news!

Hubster is doing his school internship, and unlike BYU, the school district has a fall break. So we're going to take advantage of it and go to Orlando to Universal (#8)! I was really worried about when we would be able to get this one done (and thought it might be one that didn't happen), so I'm glad it's working out. Here's hoping the weather holds up. Yikes.

I also decided I should re-read Harry Potter (#19) before then, as the main reason we're going is the Wizarding World. I'm halfway through book one!

I also started taking a Copperplate Calligraphy class, which I may substitute for #48. In January I'll have a year left on the list, so I'll finalize any changes then. I always feel kind of bad about changing things, but I also don't usually change too much, so I think it's okay. Time to thoughtfully evaluate!

Hope you're all having a good week!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm starting Harry Potter again too! That will be fun to go to Harry Potter world right after reading them :D