Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Triple Header

So you remember how I said I was really close to finishing some items? I'm here to report on three completed goals!

37. Try 10+ new Indian dishes
Finished tonight with pineapple shrimp. Heck it was good! Shoutout to Kellie Cat for joining me on most of the Indian outings. :) Other favorites were cheese naan and dal makhani. 



70. Make homemade cheese
I used Alton Brown's recipe for cottage cheese. It was pretty simple and pretty delicious! I want to try more, though, like homemade mozzarella. 



74. Find out my blood type and donate blood if they'll let me
I got my donor card! I'm O+. So now I feel pressure to donate more, being a universal donor. Maybe I'll try again and try to prepare better. I'm a bit hesitant, but I know it's a big help. We'll see!

Yeahhhh getting stuff done!

2 comments:

Colette said...

All your Indian food pictures were making me really hungry.

And I'm so glad you found out your blood type!

Unknown said...

Hooray! I'm O+ too!