Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Not too much to report

Did I tell you this months 30-day project is reading for an hour each day? I've been putting a big dent in my to-read list, but it will never ever end. Speaking of reading, I saw an interesting study that put reading rate with life expectancy to show many books one could expect to read before they die: here. I think it was supposed to be more of a memento mori, but it just made me excited to read that many more books. They estimate I'll have at least 2800 books left in me if I keep up my voracious pace.

We're finally getting around to playing the games we bought for #17. First up, Istanbul! You travel through the city selling goods and buying rubies. We quite enjoyed it.



I attempted a rough puff pastry tonight and it's chilling in the fridge. We'll see if works out. I used Paul Hollywood's recipe, so he better not let me down.

I guess that's all I've got! I will have a goal completed next week, so good things to come!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That game looks fun!! Also, your progress is awesome! Good job :)