Wednesday, February 8, 2017

More Progress, Extra Credit

Don't worry guys, I'm fighting the slump! The world can't get me down!

Progress on two items I had to wait for:
They announced the Newbery award book for the year and I put it on hold at the library - The Girl Who Drank The Moon.
They announced the nominees for Best Animated Picture and I've already seen 3 of them. The other 2 will be playing in Salt Lake later this month.

I've started item 71, for which the intention was to only buy things on sale or couponed for 3 months. I quickly realized how impossible this is and I've adjusted: $200 budget for food each month, and anything else must be at a discounted price, by sale or by coupon. I'm also considering ignoring the rule if it's something for my list, but I think I need to stick with it. It will be over in April, and it will be good to recoup our holiday/tuition spending.

I've also baked like 3 cookies already. I'll definitely get extra credit for year of baking. When I bake one thing, it just makes me want to bake another!




1 comment:

Emily said...

You're so awesome! Yay you and your determination! You're a great example :)